On the day of your event, we typically handle the following:
• Supervision of all event set up. Will assist as needed.
• Management of timeline for the entire event.
• Primary contact for all vendors, wedding party, guests, etc.
• Distribution of final payments to vendors before event concludes.
• Assistance with clean up of personal items at the conclusion of event.
Yes, Stiched Together Weddings and Events is licensed and insured in the state of California.
Our pricing is inclusive of taxes and gratuities. The only additional fees we do charge for are: overtime hours the day of the event, additional requested services not listed within a package, or traveling fees (if outside our service area). You will be made aware of these fees prior to signing a contract.
Yes, upon signing a contract with Stiched Together Weddings and Events, you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your event date. Additional payments are due according to the payment schedule agreed upon in the contract. Invoices for all payments will be sent for your records. Payments can be made via cash, debit, or credit card. Please note there is a processing fee for all debit and credit card payments.